Day 1: Hanoi – Tan Mai –Thac Bo temple –Thac Bo Cave - Tien River (Lunch/Diner included)
Pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi, then start to Tan Mai – Mai Chau. It takes around 4 hours.
One stop on the way at Ba Khan for a short break. From there, you can see the panorama of the Da River as known as Halong on land, it is very amazing.
Arriver at homestay in Suoi Lon – Tan Mai. Lunch at homestay.
Afternoon: Take the boat trip on the Da river to Thac Bo temple and Thac Bo Cave.
Back to the boat to come back to your homestay. Have free time for swimming at the areas near your homestay.
Dinner and overnight at homestay.
Thing to bring
- Sun cream, insect repellent are also necessary. You should take cash with you in Vietnam Dong.
- Bikini, clothes for swimming.
- You should take medicine with you in case you get sick.
Day 2: Tan Mai – Ba Khan Forest – Mai Chau - Hanoi (Breakfast/Lunch included)
You can get up early to see the sunrise from 5h30 – 6h00am. It will be your unforgettable memories in Tan Mai.
Breakfast at homestay.
Depart to Ba Khan. It takes about 20 minutes from Tan Mai.
Trekking to Ba Khan forest about 1,5 hour. In this forest, you will be able to discover and admire a lot of different types of trees. Then you have chance to visit the ethnic people’s house at the bottom of Ba Khan forest. So you will be able to more understand about the lives of the ethnic people here.
Transfer to Mai Chau for lunch.
After lunch, you have time for biking around Mai Chau to visit the village Lac 1 and Lac 2.
Then back to Hanoi. End of our service.
- Trekking: 2 km
- Biking: ~ 1 hour
Thing to bring
- Trekking shoes, long pants, long shirt, sun glasses, sun cream, insect repellent are also necessary.
- English speaking guide (French / German speaking guide on request)
- Meals mentioned on the program
- Entrance fee
- 1 night at homestay
- Boat trip in Da River
- Biking in Mai Chau
- Private car round-trip from Hanoi
- Travel insurance
- Visa arrangement
- Flight ticket
- Other service not mentioned on the program