-Location: Local Fishing Villages
- Departure Time: 0830hr (8:30am) & 1330hr (1:30pm)
- Duration: 4 hours
- Tour Runs: Minimum 2 persons. Maximum on request.
- On the Fishermen & the Waterways of a Past War Tour you will enjoy a wide range of experiences - from learning traditional fishing techniques to paddling the strange and unique Vietnamese bamboo basket boats while exploring the now tranquil coconut-palm flanked waterways of a past war.
- On this tour we provide an authentic social and cultural insight into the local Vietnamese way of life. As well you will take part in some hands-on activities that are fun, safe and interesting to people all of ages.
TOUR PROGRAM INCLUDES
- Pick up at hotel by coach
- Transfer to a local fishing village
- Learn about daily life of Vietnamese fishermen, their families and their community
- Board Hoi An Eco-tour boat and commence cruising on the Cua Dai River
- Join local fisherman on the river and enjoy hands-on experience of round net and cast net fishing
- Learn to paddle the unique Vietnamese bamboo basket boats and join in a basket boat race
- Explore the now tranquil coconut-palm flanked waterways of a past war and hear of the extreme conditions endured by soldiers of both sides
- Back on-board our boat, enjoy lunch and cold beer or soft drink
- Return to hotel by coach
- 50 USD /1 adult.
- 25 USD /1 child (child from 4 to 11 years old).
TOUR PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- English/French speaking tour guide
- Hotel pick-up and return ( Only Hoi An old town and the beach areas)
- Hoi An Eco-tour boat cruise plus Vietnamese bamboo basket boats
- Fishing with local fisherman people
- Explore water coconut palm paradise
- Basket boat lesson
- Basket boat ride adventure
- Cold drinks
- Lunch on boat cooked by Captain Cook
- Many, many photo opportunities
TOUR PACKAGE EXCLUDED:
- Travel Insurance
- Personal tip
- All of eco-tours program are seating coach tour (Join-in-tour)
- Tour rate changed without prior notice.
- In case of bad weather, tour will be cancelled.
- Booking tours required at least 24 hours.