PERFUME PAGODA FULL DAY
The Perfume Pagoda is one of the highlights of the Hanoi area and one of the most important religious sites in Buddhist Vietnam. Every spring, after the Vietnamese New Year, thousands of Vietnamese pilgrims come here to pray for all the health and prosperity they need to get them through the year. The pagoda itself is built into limestone cliffs and can only be reached by boat and foot, as there are no roads into this area. You will glide along scenic waterways and walk up steep mountain paths visiting the pagodas and temples that were built in this area over the last centuries.
- Boarding our boats for a 1.5 hour ride along the scenic Yen river
- Walk to the Thien Tru Pagoda (Heavens Kitchen) and the Perfume Cave and Pagoda - an hour's walk
- Visited Giai Oan and Tuyet Son Pagodas.
Day 1: Ha Noi capital - Perfume Pagoda (Chua Huong)
Departing Hanoi at 0730 we have a two hour drive through the picturesque countryside and back roads to the village of Duc for some refreshments before boarding our boats for a 1.5 hour ride along the scenic Yen river. After this we will walk to the Thien Tru Pagoda (Heavens Kitchen) and the Perfume Cave and Pagoda - an hour's walk. On our way back we visited Giai Oan and Tuyet Son Pagodas. Lunch will be at one of the little food stalls near Thien Tru Pagoda. After lunch the boat will take us back to our bus for the drive back to Hanoi. We arrived in Hanoi around 1800.
All prices quoted in USD per person. Tours during national holidays will be surcharged.
Price per person in half-twin by private
car/coach with guide in the party of
- English/French speaking guide
- All transport by private car or minibus
- Admission fees and permits during guided excursions
Not Includes :
- Meals and drinks not mentioned
- Personal expenses such as Bar, Laundry & Telephone bills
- Admission fees and permits during free time
- Tips and gratuities.