HALF-DAY BAT TRANG ( 1/2 DAY ) Depart at Hanoi
Bat Trang, a small village in the north of Vietnam, is about 13 kilometers southeast of Hanoi center, on the other side of Chuong Duong Bridge. Located in an area rich in clay, the village has the advantage of ingredients to create fine ceramics. Bat Trang’s vases, bowls, dishes, and many other kinds of ceramic products have been exported worldwide. Visiting this village, you will get a great chance to try hands-on making ceramic products as a gift for your friends or beloved ones.
- Bat Trang Traditional Ceramics Village is one of the most famous handicraft villages in Vietnam
- stroll to watch artisans working with their skillful hands on the crafts as they form, paint, and glaze their products, which are then baked for several days in huge kilns.
- Learning about the basic process of making a pottery product, you will be handed clay and tools to make for yourself one.
Day 1- Hanoi (L)
In the morning around 8:00a.m or in the afternoon around 1:00p.m, the guide and driver will meet you at your hotel in Hanoi central and then head to Bat Trang village. Upon arrival, we take a stroll to watch artisans working with their skillful hands on the crafts as they form, paint, and glaze their products, which are then baked for several days in huge kilns. After learning about the basic process of making a pottery product, you will be handed clay and tools to make for yourself one.
On the way back to Ha Noi, we can stop at some ceramic stores along the road in the village to buy or just have a look at colorful and high-quality ceramic objects.
All prices quoted in USD per person. Tours during national holidays will be surcharged.
Price per person in half-twin by private
car/coach with guide in the party of
- English/French speaking guide
- All transport by private car
- Admission fees and permits during guided excursions.
- Meals and drinks not mentioned
- Personal expenses such as Bar, Laundry & Telephone bills
- Admission fees and permits during free time
- Tips and gratuities