This tour is design for people who really love shopping, enjoy to bring beautiful baju kurung, telekong, tudong, many handicraft items and immerse in silk shop with the CHEAP price.
Day 1 ARRIVAL HO CHI MINH CITY (D)
Morning: On arrival at the airport, you will be greeted by Muslim Vietnam Travel’s guide and then transferred to your hotel. Free time. Dinner at Halal restaurant.
Day 2 HO CHI MINH CITY / SHOPPING (B/L/D)
After breakfast, enjoy shopping at Mai collection and Minh collection Where you can buy baju kurung, telekong, tudong,…, then go to Thai Tuan Vietnamese silk shop, Saigon square (embroidery hand bag). Lunch at Halal restaurant.
Afternoon, visit to the Masjid JAMIUL MUSLIMUN for paying. Free for shopping at BenThanh market. Especialy, if you want to bring back the nice T shirt with cheap price and high quality, Let's look at Hard rock cafe. Dinner at a Halal restaurant.
Day 3 HO CHI MINH CITY / SHOPPING (B/L/D)
After breakfast, transfer to go to China town, An Dong wholesale market and An dong Plaza to buy souvenir. Having lunch at Saigon halal restaurant. Free time for shopping at Binh Tay market. Dinner at halal restaurant.
Day 4 DEPARTURE HO CHI MINH CITY (B)
Bid farewell to Ho Chi Minh city today. After breakfast , transfer to airport for departure flight and with a sweet memories.
- Option 3*: Mifuki Boutique Hotel, Nam De hotel or equivalent.
- Option 3+*: Blessing hotel, Hong Thien Loc hotel, Hoang Hai Long hotel , or equivalent
- Option 4*: Grand Silverland hotel & Spa, Golden Central Hotel Saigon or equivalent.
- Option 5*: Rex hotex, Majestic Hotel or equivalen.
Tour Package Includes:
- English speaking tour guide.
- Hotel accommodation at the hotel as your request with daily breakfast basing on twin or double room
- Full halal meals as program
- Private land transportation as per itinerary with A/C
Tour Package excludes:
- Optional tour & Insurance
- Early check in and late check out
- International flights & Granitites to service staffs
- Expenditure of a personal nature, such as drinks, souvenirs, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
- Tipping for Tour Guide and driver
- Travel insurance
- Others not mentioned in the tour program.